Charter Fishing Clearwater
& Tampa Bay at its Finest
Both beginners and seasoned fishermen will enjoy catching plenty of Tarpon, Redfish, Snook, Trout and More. The type of tackle used on all of our fishing charters is termed “light tackle” and provides lots of excitement and fun. Fly Fishing charters available by request as well.
Call Capt. Steve Today @ 727.324.8997
Get a FREE Fish with Every Clearwater Fishing Charter you book!
Charter Fishing Clearwater with Captain Steve Benell
Welcomes you to Scales ‘N’ Tails Clearwater Charter Fishing. The Gulf Coast & Tampa Bay Waters offer some of the finest inshore fishing in the world. Whether you’re out for a relaxing day of recreational fishing in the scenic backcountry or have a specific fish you want to catch, Capt. Steve has the experience, knowledge and desire to make your charter fishing experience, one you’ll remember!
When Charter Fishing in Clearwater, you have access to Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, Trout, Mackerel, Kingfish, Shark and More. I’ll take you to fertile fishing spots in Clearwater, St Petersburg, Tampa or anywhere in the surrounding Tampa Bay area for a day of fun, adventure and a chance for the catch of a lifetime.
The type of tackle used on all of our Clearwater fishing charters is termed “light tackle.” This type of fishing provides lots of excitement, fun and enjoyment for both beginners and seasoned fishermen. Fly Fishing and all Artificial lure fishing charters are available by request.
To schedule a Charter Fishing Trip in Clearwater, Call Capt. Steve Today @ 727.324.8997
to schedule an unforgettable charter fishing experience…and you get a FREE fish!
Inshore Clearwater Fishing Charter Rates:
- Half day trips 4-5 hours: Morning or afternoon $375
- 3/4 day trips 6-7 hours: $475
- Full day trips 8-9 hours: $575
- Rates are for up to (2) people each additional person $25 (4) persons maximum
- Package rates available upon request
- Prices include all licensing and gear
Prices do not include industry-standard 15-20% tip.
Forms of Payment: Credit Card, Check or Cash.
All trips leave from Clearwater area at 8:00 am unless otherwise arranged. Parking is Available.
Directions to the dock
Scales ‘N’ Tails Charter Fishing Clearwater:
25 Causeway Blvd Slip 40
Clearwater, FL 33767
Click here to view map.
What to bring on your charter
- Food and drinks for the day. Beer and wine are fine, but please, no hard liquor.
- Sunscreen, sunscreen, lots of sunscreen. The Florida sun can be intense and the reflection off the water can reach you regardless of wearing a hat.
- A camera! Bring home a memory you will never forget, plus you can show off to your friends and family about the fish you caught.
- A small cooler to take your fish or two home.
- Jacket if needed.
- Sea sick medication if needed. (If you have any questions on what to bring…just give us a call!).